Saturday, February 23, 2008

Birthday Update

Tomorrow is my 62nd birthday, and due to insistant demands for new pictures, I am celebrating with a new post! These are just some recent pictures that I took of the living area with "early plastic tub" decor. Actually, things are coming together well...I have been building temporary cabinets and bookcases out of pine and plywood. I used some ohi'a posts for the bedframe. Of course, we had no furniture to move from the RV...which has been sold. Katie has been on the mainland for a couple of weeks, and I'm looking forward to showing her all the additions.
The weather has done a one-eighty from the record setting two-month-long deluge...totalling over fifty inches. We have had almost two weeks with temperatures in the high 70's and NO RAIN! I checked the catchment tank and it is down only about six inches which means we have about 9,500 gallons left...so I am not concerned about a drought, yet.

Enjoy the pics!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sunshine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie and David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.